The hard drive is one of the most important components of your computer. Even if a hard drive works flawlessly, it should still be regularly checked and maintained. This way an imminent hard drive failure can be detected early and might be prevented. If suddenly major problems occur or if your hard drive even completely fails, data loss might be the result.
Make sure you are prepared for such a situation. Ashampoo HDD Control 2 can notify you early so that your valuable data won’t become the victim of a hardware crash.Now Ashampoo HDD Control 2 offers even more functions to check the status of your hard drive(s).
Use for example the S.M.A.R.T self-test or adjust the noise level and power management of your hard drive(s) (if supported). Furthermore you can restore accidentally deleted files and folders with
Ashampoo HDD Control 2. Get to know the all-rounder for monitoring, maintenance and defragmentation, and check the health status and performance of your hard drive(s) today.
- Constant monitoring of your hard drive(s) (also for multi-user systems)
- Extended user interface with extensive hints and information on health, performance and temperature of the hard drive(s)
- Significantly extended support for external USB hard drives and solid state drives (SSDs)
- Support of S.M.A.R.T self-test (if supported by the hard drive)
- Adjustment of the noise level and power management of your hard drive(s) (if supported by the hard drive)
- Data recovery – recovering deleted files and folders
- Fully automatic, “proactive” defragmentation of the hard drive(s)
- Online retrieval of achieved benchmark results of your hard drive model(s)